Today marks a historic day in the future of the Pacific Northwest marine equipment industry as JK Fabrication joins forces with Integrity Machining, makers of Kolstrand marine equipment. Officially, on July 24, 2020 Integrity Machining acquired the assets of JK Fabrication. Together, we offer the broadest product lines in the marine equipment industry.
Click here for the press release.
Click here for the JK Fab & Nordic catalog.
What remains the same:
- Jim Kreider and the JK Fabrication team are all employees of Integrity Machining
- JK Fabrication phone number remains unchanged - (206) 297-7400 and Jim Kreider will be happy to take your call
- You can also reach Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or at his prior email address email@example.com
- JKFab and Nordic products and spare parts are available and being made and serviced by the same dedicated team
What has changed:
- When you go to the JKFabrication website http://jkfabrication.com/ you will be redirected to the Kolstrand website http://www.kolstrand.com/ where all JKFab and Nordic products and pricing have been added
- You can also receive support for JKFab and Nordic products by calling Kolstrand - (206) 784-2500 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrity Machining is located at 3511 136th St NE, Ste. 102, Marysville, WA 98271, right off of I-5 at 136th. After July 24, 2020, no services will be provided from the former JK Fabrication site on Commodore
- Payment of open invoices after July 24, 2020 is to Integrity Machining, Inc. New invoices for JKFab and Nordic products will be issued from Integrity Machining, Inc.
We look forward to serving you.